Mafia Wars Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mafia Wars Game

Bullies, Inventories, and Tips for Mafia Wars of Zynga

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[Legion] Sephiroth

[Legion] Sephiroth

Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk Empty
PostSubject: Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk   Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:17 pm

account gw udah diaktivasi lagi bro & sis..
MANTAP!!!!
Let's kick some ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

anyway, should your account have been disabled, please keep the following addresses in safe place...
- appeals@facebook.com
- disabled@facebook.com
- info@facebook.com

FYI, kemaren gw dibanned dan gw kontak ma mereka selama seminggu penuh..ini balesannya:

-----Original Message to Facebook-----
To: facebook facebook (appeals@facebook.com), facebook facebook (disabled@facebook.com), facebook facebook (info@facebook.com)
Subject: sorry again..

Dear Facebook,

My account has been disabled. I don't know what my fault is but I'm sorry if I did mistake or error. Really, I don't know. If you want to show me the mistake, I will take any remedial measures as you may deem necessary. I'm just writing this e-mail to you to request for reactivation of my account. I'm looking forward to hear feedback from you...

Thank you for your attention :)

Very warm regards,

Andreas Chocobo
-----End Original Message to Facebook-----

Hi Andreas,

Facebook has limits in place to prevent behavior that other users may find annoying or abusive. These limits restrict the rate at which you can use certain features on the site. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with the specific rates that have been deemed abusive.

Your account was disabled because you exceeded Facebook's limits on multiple occasions when writing on Walls, despite having been warned to slow down.

However, after reviewing your situation, we have reactivated your account, and you should now be able to log in. Please be aware that if your account is disabled again, we will not be able to reactivate it. Once logged in, please slow down the rate at which you write on Walls. We appreciate your cooperation going forward.

Thanks for your understanding,

Johanna
User Operations
Facebook

--hanya untuk berbagi aje bro & sis--
be careful okeh..
Back to top Go down
ndeso

ndeso

PostSubject: Re: Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk   Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:54 pm

wewh.. sephiroth yg dulu udah kembali lg.. lol!

siap bully2 lg niyh kyk na... Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk 855818

Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk 160597 Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk 160597 Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk 160597 Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk 738774 Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk 738774 Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk 738774
Back to top Go down
bejostobbo

PostSubject: Re: Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk   Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:10 pm

salam kenal bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk   Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk Empty

Back to top Go down

Mantap..gw udah ga di-embargo lagi...wkwkwk
Page 1 of 1